Thursday, November 3, 2011

Sweet & Spicy Pizza


if you know anything about me, you know i love pizza!

this was one of our favorites:
Trader Joe's pizza crust (this was the whole wheat type)
Stone Levitation BBQ sauce (I hadn't dabbled in homemade yet)
pineapple
white onion
jalapeno
mozzarella cheese
parsley

if you know anything about my cooking preferences, you know that if i can make it from scratch, i will
however, i make an exception to this rule with my pizza crust for three reasons:
the crust only costs $1.29
it saves me a full day of prep
i've made dough a few times and the TJ brand just tastes better...

when i have better baking skills and an oven that cooks at an even temperature
i'm sure i'll make my own dough

1 comment:

  1. This makes me hungry. I think you should make it when you're here in December, although Joe makes a homemade crust (we don't have a Trader Joe's) which is DELICIOUS!

    ReplyDelete